Friday, April 25, 2008

New Focus

When I started this blog, I gave it the subtitle of "Exploring the technical, sociological and economical foundry blocks of the World Wide Web.". I found that most of my post hovered around the technological concepts of RIA and the web as a platform. Probably because I was working mostly as a software engineer at the time. As I have been shifting more to the user experience, interaction design and product management, the more I became dissatisfied in the details of the technology. I have not only the sociological issues more compelling, but the psychological and particularly cognitive issues of web as a platform more and more important to where the web is going, and what is in it's future.

So, I am shifting this blog to "Exploring the psychological, economical and technical structure of the Internet." I am preparing a flurry of blogs, and plan to start posting much more readily in the very near future. I may end up moving this blog, and if so, my next post may be my last on blogger.

No comments: